Training(LBI)

[Identify the change to Improve Sales: Strengthening Sales Power through LBI's “New Normal Selling Skill” Training Program]

Date Created 2023-05-30 19:13   search 1,526

Contents

0a03164f0d8dc48cc095690893a9e007_1685440068_691.png

LBI offers "New Normal Selling Skill," an on-the-job training program that enables to adapt to the new environment, for those who want to strengthen corporate training in the face of unforeseen circumstances and swift changes in customer behavior.
Through the distinctive CS training course offered by "LBI", the training division of the Luxury Business Group (LBG), this program equips the sales team with the necessary tools and skills.

0a03164f0d8dc48cc095690893a9e007_1685440068_7959.jpeg

Due to COVID-19, the retail sector has experienced a number of difficulties over the last two years, including logistical difficulties, shifting consumer behavior, unpredictable market conditions, etc.
  • Due to hygiene and health concerns, product testing was not allowed.
  • Out of stock as a result of import/delivery delays brought on by global problems like a war. 
  • Changes in the main target foreign consumers as a result of some countries' national borders being closed. 
  • Customers who visited the store with a single purpose only 
  • Increase of exchange rate
  • Changes in customers' daily routines
  • Digitization in distribution channels
  • Social distancing

0a03164f0d8dc48cc095690893a9e007_1685440068_7621.jpg

In particular, the cosmetics industry saw a rise in demand for skincare products during the early stages of social distancing when consumers began wearing masks, and a sudden rise in demand for makeup during the easing of the distancing phase of wearing masks. Such erratic market conditions have been occurring for a while.

0a03164f0d8dc48cc095690893a9e007_1685440068_8458.jpg

Customers' needs were not accurately sensed by brand store employees who had not practiced effective sales techniques in line with these unpredictable situations or rapid changes, and they gradually lost confidence. This naturally resulted in a decline in sales. 
Be ready for such circumstances by obtaining the CS training necessary to comprehend and accommodate customer needs

0a03164f0d8dc48cc095690893a9e007_1685440068_8795.jpg

A solution to the changes facing the retail industry in an uncertain market situation
A change to Strengthen Sales: LBI's “New Normal Selling Skill” Program

LBI has developed a strategy to effectively address these challenges through “New Normal Selling Skill” training. In particular, a well-known American cosmetic brand ‘S’ was able to identify the most effective questions for its customers based on a special program uniquely designed by LBI and apply these insights to real-life sales situations.

0a03164f0d8dc48cc095690893a9e007_1685440068_9189.jpg

In addition, trainees were highly immersed because they were able to learn how to speak and respond to various situations applicable to the field.

These service trainings can be applied immediately on the site, helping employees develop a service mindset and better understand customer needs.

“It was a fruitful time that reminded me of the unique value that only I could offer to customers in offline sales.”

“It was a recovery time as I could regain the confidence that had been forgotten during the pandemic.”

“It was most practical training session I ever had because it was realistic and specified different situation and customer in real life.”

“I found myself became communicable at a higher level.”

“The contents were 100% usable during the practice at the store.”

“As employees from different stores gathered and shared their experiences and tips, it was so informative and fun to discuss.”

Along with the feedback that “it was a special time to reflect on the unique value that offline sales can give to customers” and “the content was 100% applicable to the actual operation of the store,” numerous participants of the LBI's "New Normal Selling Skill" had given positive feedbacks after the attendance.  

Join LBI's New Normal Selling Skill training program right now and

experience positive changes in the sales process through the training and strengthen your service mindset.

For inquiries please contact:

▶Business Consulting (LBP):

lbpartners@luxurybusiness-group.com

▶Training (LBI):

info@luxurybusiness-group.com

▶Recruitment (LBT):

talent@luxurybusiness-group.com

▶Others:

support@luxurybusiness-group.com