Recruitment(LBT)

Interview: A Sports Retail Expert's Career Transition to Luxury with LBT

Date Created 2024-09-11 11:54   search 389

Contents

351398a3364e06381a72b4b8c77a5e2f_1726023615_9099.png

Success Story Interview: A Sports Retail Expert's Career Transition with LBT

Interviewee: Lee Juseong (Pseudonym) (Sports Retail Expert)

Client Company: Luxury Retail Company “O”

LBT Manager: Director Kim Sunghan

※ At LBT, the security of both companies and candidates is our top priority. Please note that, for the protection of personal information and company confidentiality, the candidate's name and the company involved in this interview have been anonymized. The content of the interview is based on real cases, with the candidate's name being a pseudonym and the photo generated by AI.

Success Story: A Remarkable Career Transition with LBT

Today, we share the story of a retail industry expert who successfully transitioned into a new sector after years of dedicated experience. Our interviewee, Lee Juseong (pseudonym), built an impressive 17-year career in the sports retail sector. However, as his career progressed, he felt the urge to explore broader opportunities and test his potential in new domains. This is when he encountered LBT.

With LBT's guidance, Lee Juseong successfully transitioned to a new industry, expanding his professional capabilities further. Let’s dive into his journey of career change and how LBT played a crucial role in his success.

Q: What prompted you to consider a career change?

Lee Juseong: I’ve spent 17 years working in the retail industry, specifically in the sports category. While I took great pride in my career, I began to feel the desire to challenge myself in new areas. I was curious to see if I could apply my skills to other categories and felt that expanding my experience would positively impact my career. That’s when LBT approached me with an opportunity to work in a different field, which got me thinking seriously about making the switch. Honestly, without LBT's offer, it would have been much harder for me to take that first step toward a new challenge.

Q: What were some challenges or concerns you faced during the career transition process?

Lee Juseong: The biggest concern I had was the uncertainty surrounding the role I would take on in the new company and the direction that company was heading. Having worked in one sector for 17 years, I wasn’t sure how well I would adapt to a different field. I also wondered how my previous experience would be valued in a new environment and what contribution I could make. Switching careers is never easy, and these uncertainties weighed heavily on my mind throughout the process.

Q: How did LBT support you through these challenges?

Lee Juseong: LBT thoroughly analyzed my experience and strengths and clearly outlined the role I could take in the new company. They also provided valuable feedback on how the company would perceive my career and offered concrete coaching on how to build confidence in my strengths. One of the most helpful aspects was the advice I received on how to effectively present my strengths during the interview process. Thanks to that guidance, I was able to convey my experience more clearly and confidently, which made a significant difference. Additionally, LBT explained how this career move could positively impact my future, giving me more assurance in my decision to transition.

Q: What did you find most satisfying about working with LBT?

Lee Juseong: LBT was incredibly attentive throughout the entire process. They anticipated potential challenges I might face and provided solutions that significantly reduced my concerns. Career transitions can be complex and delicate, but LBT always approached issues from my perspective and resolved them smoothly. The salary negotiation went very well, and communication with the client company was seamless. I felt particularly satisfied with how effortlessly everything progressed. In my previous experiences with career changes, I had never encountered such a smooth process, so this time, I felt very comfortable from start to finish. That’s what stands out the most to me.

Q: Would you recommend LBT’s services to others? Why?

Lee Juseong: Absolutely. LBT does an excellent job of balancing the needs of both clients and candidates. They don’t just focus on fulfilling client requirements; they take the time to fully understand the candidate’s perspective and highlight their strengths and experience in the best possible way. Thanks to LBT, my experience was conveyed effectively to the company, and the interviewers were impressed with my background.

As a result, I was able to secure the role under very favorable conditions. I’m confident that for anyone considering a career change, LBT will be a reliable partner. Their extensive talent pool and deep network across industries set them apart, allowing them to provide exceptional results for both candidates and clients.

Q: Lastly, can you share any final thoughts about your experience with LBT?

Lee Juseong: I’m deeply grateful to LBT and Director Kim Sunghan for helping me successfully complete this career transition. Not only did they balance the needs of the client and myself perfectly, but they also presented my career in a way that made the decision to change much less daunting. I’m excited to see how my career evolves from here, and I plan to continue working with LBT as I move forward. For anyone looking to switch careers or take on new challenges, I believe LBT is the ideal partner. I’ll be sure to recommend them to those around me.

Achieving Career Success with LBT

LBT goes beyond simply connecting candidates with companies. They thoroughly analyze each individual’s strengths and career background to offer tailored career strategies. When a candidate is contemplating a new challenge, LBT shares in that consideration and provides clear guidance, facilitating smooth communication with hiring companies and helping candidates fully leverage their strengths.

Backed by an extensive network and deep industry knowledge, LBT makes career transitions easier and more successful. For anyone looking to elevate their value and seek new opportunities, LBT is a reliable partner who will lead you toward a brighter future. Together, we can achieve greater things.