Company

Luxury Business Group Expands to 'Luxury Specialized Global Consulting Firm'

Date Created 2022-06-14 11:55   search 1,739

Contents

853080cd1e4c9000d512243c7a5c8da3_1659340824_9614.png

Dear Valued Clients and Partners,

As of today, I am officializing the launch of Luxury Business Group. Luxury Business Group’s vision is to be the No. 1 global leader in the luxury and retail industries as an international consulting and operating firm bridging Europe and Asia.

The Luxury Business Group (LBG) consists of three divisions: LBP, LBT, and LBI.

l Luxury Business Partners (LBP) works with more than 150 experts with a global footprint and extensive expertise in the luxury business and other diverse sectors, developing and accelerating businesses between Europe and Asia. LBP provides comprehensive services such as market analysis, developing market entry and business strategies, creating partnerships, and supporting operations for the success of our clients.

l Luxury Business Talent (LBT) is specialized in assessing our clients’ recruitment needs, identifying top talents, and creating effective talent management processes. Based on our extensive network and unique understanding of Luxury & Service, we provide higher echelon talent development solutions from entry-level to top executive positions.

l Luxury Business Institute (LBI) is a unit of LBG in client experience consulting and training for brands and companies in the sectors of luxury retail, automobile, hospitality, beauty, and lifestyle. With over 15 years of experience and knowledge in Asian markets and luxury DNA, our highly qualified consultants provide tailor-made training programs fully consistent with your core strategy.

By combining these three business units, the Luxury Business Group provides a comprehensive solution for the luxury sector, from consulting to operations, and sets clear standards of the luxury sector for customers.

To move into a global enterprise with you, the Luxury Business Group wants to build businesses by establishing offices in major Asian and European markets. And LBG Korea will play a strategic role as a headquarter office and serve businesses between Asia and Europe.

In addition, I am pleased to introduce LBG Korea’s new president, Ms. Amy Oh. Amy joined Bluebell Korea, a partner of Luxury Business Group, in 1999, served as brand director of Louis Vuitton and Christian Dior, and was vice president of Gucci China, overseeing northern China. With over 30 years of proven experience and expertise in the luxury fashion and retail industry, Amy will lead and manage LBG Korea's business units (LBP, LBT, and LBI).

Today, I am delighted to share a new beginning and vision of the company with you. Luxury Business Group is now able to respond more quickly and flexibly to paradigm changes in the luxury and retail industries and customers’ needs. Our company will gain a competitive advantage as a global company that defines and finalizes "luxury."

I am looking forward to the various business opportunities and success that LBG can offer you.

Thank you for always trusting and supporting us. Also, I wish you and your family all the best.

Daniel Mayran,

Founder & CEO of Luxury Business Group